Students can appeal against an assessment result. It is important that the appeal is settled as quickly as possible.
Upon release of results, students who are dissatisfied with the outcome, if you would like to make an appeal, you should follow this procedure:
- Submit an Examination Appeal Form to the Centre. This is to be done within 7 working days of the release of examination results.
- The General Manager will acknowledge the receipt of the appeal form within 3 working days.
- The principal will review the case and decide if the appeal is valid. After the Principal decides that the appeal is valid, the appeal will be submitted to the external partner.
- If the Principal decides that the appeal is not valid, the General Manager will inform the student that the appeal is not successful.
- After the External Partner has decided on the appeal outcome, the student will be notified of the appeal outcome by the General Manager.
Please note that all decisions made by the External Partner will be final. An appeal is also subjected to the External Partner appeal process.
The whole process will be completed within 8 weeks from the date of appeal.